Saturday, October 4, 2008

Kira's name




I had someone ask me the other day if Kira was a family name. It is not. I have liked the name Kira since I was a kid. I love The Dark Crystal and one of the main characters is Kira, who is a gelfling. So, here is a picture of Jen and Kira from the movie. Now you can all see who Kira is named after. I just got lucky that Rich liked the name too because he doesn't like any of the other names that I like.

3 comments:

Travers Family said...

I loved the Dark Crystal too! We need to hang this week!

conner posse said...

the dark crystal rocks! i finally bought it a few weeks ago and watched it with my kiddos. can't believe it took me that long to own - it's a classic! LOVE the halloween decor, btw. i badly need to revamp my blog...

The Watson's... said...

I'm glad my friends like the movie too!