So while everyone in the whole ward went off to see Gladys Knight this evening, I stayed home. It's okay. I'm not sad about it. I actually can't think of a single song she sings that I know. I'm sure there is at least one but who's counting. Instead, I got to watch two lovely kids besides my own. It's been a very easy going night. I will say this though, there was an accident and it involved me fishing Gordon's tendor out of the toilet before it could be flushed! It wasn't a happy moment but I washed up and things are fine now. ( I know you are all thinking "gross, I can't believe she admitted that.") All part of being a mom. : )
This is what "no nap Sundays" do to little Kira. She only made it to 7 o'clock tonight.

2 comments:
THANK YOU!!!! So sorry it was so late. What happened with the toilet? Was it my child? My turn to babysit. Plan a night out and we're here for you!
hey! how do you get that list of visitors to your site?? i want to get that but can't figure out how. i have a live feed thing on my blog but i like yours better...
Post a Comment