Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Trunk or Treat was last night and the kids had a great time. Rich made some chili that was raved about. People commented that it was the "sweetest chili" they have ever eaten but so good. Don't you love brown sugar! I made a chocolate layer cake that was so rich even I could only eat a small piece of it. That doesn't happen too often. The kids got a lot of candy. Garret has already tried to eat some for breakfast today but I caught him. He got eggs instead.


I was letting the cakes cool while making the icing in the kitchen. I thought that Kira was distracted watching Nemo or something but of course, she discovered the cake and this is how I found her. She was happy but my cakes were ruined! I had to make another cake!I love my red sweater. Thanks Rich.
Rich was giving out the best candy, full sized candy bars!
Meet Sailau. Isn't she cute?
Cameron, Kira, Sean, Garret, & Rich
Kira absolutely refused to wear her costume. We put it on her and she threw the biggest fit. You would have thought we were torchering the girl. So she went to the trunk or treat as "no costume Kira." So sad.


2 comments:

conner posse said...

Looked fun! Ours is on Halloween - blah! I sure miss the ward...

The Watson's... said...

yeah, we miss you too!