10 years ago I:
was lost... this is a time I try not to think about :)
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. grocery shop... I always spend too much and still feel like I don't have anything good to eat.
2. wash clothes... my least favorite thing to do
3. clean the kid's room... huge task, I'll never finish. Toys just appear!
4. exercise
5. read
I enjoy:
1. a clean house, even though I hate cleaning it
2. my family, especially when everyone is happy
3. reading (I like tv too but I don't usually get the tv, so I've turned to reading a lot)
4. being with my super duper friends
5. cheese cake
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. buy a house... but no bigger than 2500 sq feet. Anything bigger is just too much to clean!
2. help my family
3. travel
4. still shop the clearance racks
5. put money away for my kids
5 places I have lived:
1. Proctor, AR
2. Memphis, TN
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Anchorage, AK
5. Federal Way, WA
5 jobs I have had:
1. monorail operator at Mud Island
2. manager at Super Petz
3. music associate at Borders
4. many jobs at Fedex... my favorite job except for the BTF station
5. vendor for Lowe's... all of these are actually my favorite jobs. I have had others that I don't care to remember.
I tag:
1. Lindsey P. (it may take her forever to see this though)
No comments:
Post a Comment