So, I've had my first bout of indigestion this pregnancy. Can you guess at what time? 4:30 AM. What the heck?! And now I can't go back to sleep. Guess I will just be super sleepy today, along with Rich. But we both have enough things to do to keep us busy, though I do hope Rich can get a nap sometime today. Garret has a soccer game that Rich will go to but I will miss because I have a primary activity that I have to attend. It's all about missionary work and I am doing a game for it. I'm having the kids "race to the MTC" . They will either walk, ride a bike (which will actually be a tricycle), or drive a car (hot wheels car). I think it will be fun. And then my mom arrives from Memphis!!! YAY! I'm so excited to have her here this week. It will be great! First thing she gets to do today...watch football! What can I say, that is just what happens in our home on Saturdays in October, especially when Utah is on. Go UTES! It makes for a happy husband. And then there is dinner making and getting ready for Sunday. Always things to do!
Anyway, this has just been kind of a random post. Everyone is asleep or at work and I don't want to watch tv. The internet really doesn't keep my attention for long and I want to talk anyway, so this is my best option. I promise that one of these days I will put up a real post about my family and actually include pictures of everyone. Maybe this week even. But who knows. I still have pictures from May that I want to put on here! Oh well.
 |
| like my Halloween blocks? I made this last night at Enrichment. Cute, huh? I love that all of the cutting was done for me. I got to paint and play with modge podge. It was a good project. |
|
|
|
|
 |
| Garret attended a golf camp this summer that he ended up loving. It started out rough but by the end, he loved it. He was just being silly in this picture. This isn't his real stance when he is hitting. His dad would have a stroke. But he was so happy just being silly. |
 |
| Now, this is Garret when I asked him to take a picture. See the difference. His friend Ethan was happy to pose for me but Garret was not. And right after the picture was taken, Garret was smiling again. Well, I think he looks mighty cute with his golf bag! |
 |
| Can you tell what this is? It's a mushroom from Mario Brothers. I made it for Garret's friend Cameron. It was his birthday and this is what he wanted for a cake, so his mom asked me to help. I think he turned out cute. Now Garret is telling me that he wants a bullet bill for his birthday. We'll see how that turns out! |
 |
| This is bullet bill. Garret lives in the world of Mario Brothers! |
5 comments:
that's kind of how i feel all day (since we're 8 hours ahead), when all of YOU are sleeping... i'm up waiting to talk to someone :). i love the halloween blocks you made, very cute! i hope you get some sleep soon!!
As cool as of cake as it is, I don't think anything will ever top Mr. Burns!
yeah, I agree Chris. It has been my favorite cake so far.
It's funny you wrote this, because I was up at like 4 on Friday. I couldn't get back to sleep, so I just decided to get up and clean and organize. I did manage to get a nap in before I went to the Alice in Chains concer on Friday night, though.
I can't wait to see a picture of that bullet bill cake! You are so talented! And Mario Brothers rocks!
super cute cake! and i love your blocks..i still haven't finished mine..oops, the movie took precendence. i dug my mod podge out though so soon! i enjoyed your random post...i need to get back to blogging.
Post a Comment