As most people know, I absolutely LOVE Halloween! Next to Easter, it is my favorite holiday. I really wanted to dress up this year but well, with the goings on of my body right now, it just didn't happen. But my kids got into the spirit of Halloween and had a great time. Friday night we had a trunk or treat at church. The kids played a lot of games and got tons of candy! Saturday they went to a Halloween party. They got to eat donuts off a string, do a cake walk, and play with friends. Garret & Cameron actually won best costume for the boys. They were Mario & Luigi and SO CUTE! Tonight we went to a friends house to celebrate. I was hoping to have people over to my house but sadly, it didn't work out so Stacy had us over to her house. We had a yummy dinner, delicious desserts, and apples (if you were brave enough to stick your whole head in a bobbing bucket). It has been a great Halloween!
 |
| Mario & the queen |
 |
| I love Kira's dress. She had so much fun with her friends for Halloween. |
 |
| Mario & Luigi... I LOVE THIS! |
 |
| enjoying a yummy chocolate cupcake at the party |
 |
| Garret & Cameron winning the costume contest! They were so excited! |
1 comment:
Love it! I still think you should have been that big bellied chef! Thanks for coming over and making our Halloween more fun! Love ya!
Post a Comment