Monday, May 17, 2010

CUPCAKE SWAP

Thanks to some fabulous girls, we were able to have an excellent cupcake swap. I loved all of the different cupcakes! It was so fun to see everyone's creation's & hear what their favorite flavor ended up being. I am usually not a big lemon fan, so I don't know if it is just my pregnancy hormones kicking in or what, but the lemon cupcakes were to die for! Thanks everyone for making the cupcake swap a success!

A table shot... We actually had a couple of girls arrive late, so this isn't even all of the cupcakes!

My chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes. These were Garret's favorite!


3 comments:

The Pingels said...

pregnancy hormones???? what!!!????

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

that was very fun, thanks for arranging it. like how you slipped that news in there!

The Watson's... said...

yeah, I wondered who all would catch that little part!