Monday, May 17, 2010

CHEESECAKE!!!

i LOVE cheesecake! This is a piece of heaven from the Cheesecake Factory. It is snickers cheesecake. OH MY HECK! Snickers are my very favorite candy bar and they've gone & put it in cheesecake. MMMMMmmmmm...

 Me, Ellen, Stacy, & Debra... As Ellen said "why do I look like I swallowed a fridge??" but I mean it only about me, not her! Must be the vest plus the jacket! I was cold but had a great time with the girls.

8 comments:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

awesome! snickers are my favorite too! i always forget to check your blog...i need to link it! can't wait for monday!

The Pingels said...

Man, you really must be pregnant. All I've seen lately is desserts on your blog. :) p.s. You look great! Next time you guys are out, order an extra dessert in memory of me. I'm so sad that I don't get to hang out with you guys anymore!

The Watson's... said...

Lindsey, I think that I have left real food behind! I LOVE DESSERT!

Analisa, it's good to know that I'm not the only snickers lover out there!

Suzanne said...

that cheesecake looks amazing! if i could.... i would ONLY eat dessert!

Anonymous said...

Yum- I have had that kind also. It is delish.... And even though I think your comment is HILARIOUS- you do not look like you swallowed a fridge... you guys look cute!

Debra said...

My cheesecake was fantastic! And now that we have coupons, we definitely need to go back!

I definitely don't think the pictures are very flattering of any of us. I hate it when someone takes my picture from that angle... ugh.

conner posse said...

ugh, you just had to post my fridge body on your blog!! haha!! i am not a huge cheesecake fan, but snickers rocks my world. viva la snickers bar (especially if frozen)!!

Joe and Liz said...

I've never been to Cheesecake Factory and now I must go!! That one looks amazing!!! I'm with you and LOVE desserts!!! Your cupcake swap idea is really cute too. I'm going to have to try that one.