Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Fever!

I have LOVED this winter here in the pacific northwest. We have had so much sunshine! There has been plenty of rain too but not so much that it became depressing. It has been great being able to play outside in January & February. I love that the flowers & trees are blooming and that bees are flying about (much to the dismay of Rich). I hated spring as a kid. It was always wet and muddy. But now as an adult, I see the beauty of spring and it makes me so excited for summer. I can't wait to go swimming in the ocean.

On nice days, Rich is always up for playing ball or working in the yard. I love this picture. It looks like Rich is posing but he is actually catching a football. Fun!

We have a great park in the neighborhood. Caleb, Garret & Kira love playing in the sand. It feels really good in between your toes!

1 comment:

The Pingels said...

You guys sent all your rain over to us in the east! It has been a beautiful spring, though.