I was able to venture to LA a few weeks ago with some very fabulous girls, my sisters in law. It was awesome! We bounced around Glendale, Hollywood, & Beverly Hills. My absolute favorite things were kissmybundt, hiking to Hollywood, & the farmers market in Glendale. But I think the best thing was being in the hotel room and talking about things that would NEVER EVER be discussed in front of others, especially men! I laughed a lot this trip. I can't wait to do it again! Rich suggested Cancun for 2011. What do you think? I think so!
Isn't this a cute Edward? He was so cute & nice!
The Paparazzi!!! We took this pic with the tmz guys after star stalking Lindsey Lohan. She was actually shopping in the store behind us. I have a picture if you ever want to see it. We all went in just to get a closer look at her but of course pretended that we were just shopping. Well after picking up my first article of clothing, a little t shirt, and seeing that is was marked down from $1195.00 to $699.00, I got the heck out of there! I did not belong in there! Twenty bucks is my limit!



4 comments:
That looks like fun! I keep telling my mom and sisters that we need to do that!
How fun! That is crazy about that shirt- yea $20's more my kind of price too. They would look at me and think I looked homeless if I walked into there :)! Love your blog! Oh and cute birthday post- when was your birthday- how come we didn't do Melting Pot? Next year ;)!
Wow...it looks like you guys had so much fun. You got great pictures. I can't believe you got a picture of Lindsey.
Love all your Hollywood shots! Yeah, sign me up for a Johnny Depp kiss too... that boy has aged WELL! LOL... sounds like you had a blast. I am, however, disappointed that you didn't take advantage of the serious markdown on that t-shirt. I mean it was almost half off! :-)
Post a Comment