Garret celebrated his 7th birthday on Saturday! I can't believe I have had him in my life for 7 whole years! He is amazing! His birthday celebration started Friday night with a friend staying over for the night & a trip to the Family Fun Center. He had a great time, especially in the XD theater. Saturday was all about Garret. His party started at noon with outside play, lunch, cake & ice cream, presents, & more play. All of the boys (and a couple of little girls) had a super time playing hide & seek and football. I had a great time visiting with all of the parents! It was such a fun time! Even though he was exhausted after the party was over, he still had enough energy to make it to ToysRUs and Taco Bell, both his choice. He did fall asleep in the car, so that helped. I think he had a great day!
Happy Birthday Garret!
Happy Birthday Garret!
Garret wanted a Reese's cake. It's chocolate cake with peanut butter cream cheese icing. I got the idea from one of my very favorite food blogs, http://annies-eats.com/ . How lucky was I to find this cake! It was perfect for Garret. And I opted for pb cream cheese icing instead of Ina's. It just sounded so much better and it was! Yummy!
Princess Kira loved the party as much as Garret! And she would not let me wipe her face and I just didn't feel like holding her down in front of everyone, so she had a chocolate mouth.


5 comments:
Love all the pics. Looks like Garret had an awesome day! Your cake was amazing!
And oh my gosh... I just clicked on that "Annie's Eats" link... GOOD GRIEF... wow... just added it to my blog roll!!
wow, that cake looks increadible! you are so talented! happy birthday garret!
How fun- I love that cake. Its sounds so yummy- thanks for making me hungry now ;)!
Garret looks a lot like Rich. I can not believe you have a seven year old. Where does the time go? That cakes looks so GOOD!
Awesome cake, fun party, Happy Birthday Garrett! Yes, I remember the day all too well when we celebrated their 2nd birthdays.
Looks like you had a fun trip to LA. I have yet to make it to the Hollywood sign. Thanks for reminding me to add that to my list.
Happy Easter and Spring!
Post a Comment