Sunday, January 31, 2010

33! What the heck?!


I can't believe I'm 33. Forty doesn't seem so old now. I still feel like I'm 25 but a lot smarter and wiser! I had a great birthday. We ate dinner at Red Robin and then went home for cake & ice cream. Kira surprised me with a new plush towel, just for me. Garret got me a popcorn popper that we absolutely love. And Rich, bless his heart, got me a new food processor. Awesome! I love kitchen stuff! I had a great birthday and actually look forward to many more!

2 comments:

Team Harris said...

Yeah... I'm 38... 40 really doesn't seem so old now! Congrats on the food processor... I LOVE MINE! :-)

Kalley said...

I completely understand how you feel younger than your actual age. I was just telling Nate the other day that I still imagine myself in my twentys and not the age that I am as well. I wish it was possible to stop aging at 27.