
Will, Garret, & Caleb
Soccer has been
pretty fun this year. It's always
great to see the kids learn and watch their skills improve from one year to the next. This is Garret's second year playing and he has definitely gotten
better since last year. He is still
"so tired" by the end of the game but for the most part, he plays hard and helps his team mates.

And doesn't the weather look
wonderful in this picture? It was a
very nice day. It was a day that was made for Garret, not hot but not cold either!

But look at the
weather in this picture!!! This was this past Saturday. I am fine with the misty rain WA usually gets but this turned into a downpour. Even with an umbrella and rain coat, I was still
soaked by the end of the game!

Despite the rain and cold, Garret still played hard and didn't complain at all about the weather.

Mason, Benjamin, & Garret. They were soaked and freezing but still
so happy!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness. I remember those days. None of my boys played soccer this year...yippee...but I feel your pain. I love the pictures in the rain. It makes me cold just looking at them.
yeah, we were freezing!!!
Way to be a trooper Garret! And mom!!! Ah those were the days.
ps nancy i had sushi after i left jaimes the other day. i couldnt resist.
Post a Comment