We ventured to the
pumpkin patch this year. It was an excellent outing with Stacy and her kids. Garret picked out a 50 pound
pumpkin! It was huge! But he was happy and that's what I wanted.

Kaleb, Ethan, Garret, Emiley, & Kira

Stacy & I having a sit on the cow!

giant spiders that didn't even scare Kira!

rocking out on the homemade instruments

look at the rows & rows of
pumpkins!!!

isn't this a cute little car thing? They loved it!

that is one GiaNT paPer MaCHe
PUMPKIN!!

Garret running through the maze that lead to the playground.

water races...

It was a great FUn fiLLEd DaY!
1 comment:
That is the coolest pumpkin patch I have ever seen, how fun!!
Happy Birthday to Kira. What a cutie.
We have been doing soccer this fall as well. Isn't it fun watching them play? We have had a great time.
Post a Comment