Friday, November 13, 2009

Mmmmm...

My friend, Christina (a serious Twihard), sent me this picture. Oh, don't you just want to trade places with Bella right now? I love Jacob but Edward is quite irresistible in this picture! 6 more days!!!

6 comments:

Team Harris said...

Yes indeed... it IS a dreamy picture isn't it? Yes, I do believe it is my all time favorite picture ever. OH and yes, I'll most certainly trade places with Bella!

Hey... I'm gonna add you to my blog roll! :-)

Unknown said...

I too am really, really excited!!! You prefer Jacob too? In the story, I mean? Nice picture...sigh. :)

The Watson's... said...

yes Jess, I do prefer Jacob! I am so excited!

Hey Christina, I added you to my roll too!

Travers Family said...

My husband's hotter but I am still SOOOOO excited for Thursday night!

Jaime said...

Though I also am IN LOVE with Jacob...I also love Edward and I wouldn't mind being hugged like that...any day.

The Pingels said...

You crack me up! It gives me nauseous feelings though, when I think of how they are going to do the 4th movie!