I’ve been thinking about the blog for a while now. I feel as if I should start it again. I’ll try. Life is busy. Life is hard. Life is happy.
My kids are amazing. They test my limits each & everyday. Some days I yell. Some days I am Mary Poppins. Most days it’s a mixture. But each & everyday, I love them with my whole heart. ❤️
Christmas morning
The other amazing person in my life is Rich. What would I ever do without him? I’m thankful for this husband of mine. He makes me feel loved. Sometimes he even makes me feel like I have 5 children instead of 4. Ha! But I wouldn’t change a thing about him. He has captured my heart, and I love him dearly.
Feeding the birds at Seaquest
So here’s my attempt at trying to journal. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment