Sunday, February 10, 2013

Seattle Aquarium

In our kid's school district, they get a lot of days off of school... teacher data days, fall break, winter break, spring break, every kind of break they can think of. Maybe if the took away some of these unnecessary breaks, the kids could actually get out of school in May! Anyway, that is not the point of this post. 

For one of their "out of school" days, we went to the aquarium. We had a great time. It isn't the best aquarium, & it's pricey, but we enjoyed it anyway. 

This is the new farris wheel downtown. I wanted to take a ride but didn't get too this time. 
Rich & I had fun touching all of the starfish and anemones. Garret & Kira would dare touch them. And poor Jace was scared to death of them.
Garret, Jace, & Rich enjoying the fish.

1 comment:

conner posse said...

How fun. I want to do this again when this nausea goes away. Gota squeeze in as many family adventures as we can before I have five and it's more difficult to go places. ;o)