I LOVE THIS KID!!!
He turned 10 this past Wed, Feb 6. What a great blessing he has been in our life!!!
A little bit about Garret... He LOVES sharks! His dream is to go scuba diving with sharks. I'm not sure how I feel about this... His favorite color is red. His favorite subject in school is science. Mythbusters is definitely his most loved show on tv, although he loves Finding Bigfoot, River Monsters, and Amazing Race too. He has really gotten into sports this last year. He will willingly watch U of U sports on tv. He even watched the Super Bowl. His favorite baseball team is the Angels (just like his dad). He wants to watch every baseball game on tv. Trains are still a big part of his life. He still loves "making tracks" and uses his little brother as an excuse to make tracks and watch Thomas. Garret is my big teddy bear.
For his birthday, he chose the Olive Garden for dinner. He didn't want a cake that night. He wanted Dairy Queen blizzards instead. Yum!
And I wish that I had better pictures, but I don't.
And I wish that I had better pictures, but I don't.
| For his birthday, he asked for a giant stuffed shark. He loves it! |
On Saturday, he had some friends over to celebrate. He basically planned his party. We had Vinny's pizza for lunch, his favorite. He chose chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream and cookies & cream ice cream. They played football & jumped on the trampoline. Then we took them all to play laser tag. Garret felt so special. It was evident in his huge smiles! What a great day!
| Cameron & Garret |
| His friends are awesome & got him some great gifts. I wish that I would have gotten a picture of all the boys but totally forgot in all of the fun! |
1 comment:
Haha! That video was awesome!! You guys are such a sweet family. And you always make special occasions so nice. I loved reading about Garrett - what a cool kid! ;o) Crazy, how fast ten years goes by, eh?
Post a Comment