So. I told Garret that his birthday party this year had to be small. I allowed him to invite 4 boys... Well, most of you know I couldn't really do that. I love big parties & that is exactly what it turned in to! It was fun!
Everyone came over for the party. I fed them all dinner & then we had cake. After the party festivities were over, we took all of them swimming. By that time, I was happy to have those wild boys out of my house and at a place where they could go crazy. Awesome!
| The birthday crew |
| shark cupcakes... I wanted to do something a bit more fancy but just didn't have the time... |
| opening gifts... Everyone always looks forward to this! |
l
On his actual birthday, we had a small celebration at home. He wanted brownies instead of a cake.
| He really likes guns right now, so we got him a bb gun. He was thrilled! |
No comments:
Post a Comment