So, I'm going to try and catch up the blog in the next few days. Hopefully I can get it accomplished!
I can't believe it but my baby is a year old!!!! It truly does seem like yesterday that I was pregnant with him. November 17 came very fast in 2011. How time flies!
We celebrated his birthday with a small party of family & friends. It was so fun to see his delight at being the center of attention.
| trying to blow out the candle... He wasn't quite sure what to do so I had to help him a little bit. |
| hmmm, what is everyone looking at?!! |
| This is the best food ever!!! |
| all clean and very happy! |
I can't imagine our life without this sweet bundle of joy. He has blessed our lives immensely. I am so thankful that I have the privilege of caring for him.
2 comments:
Awwww. He's so cute! Can't wait to see you all again! :o)
He is so freaking adorable!
Post a Comment