Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Puyallup fair

Today we let Garret skip school & took off to the Puyallup fair. It was fun. Mostly. Kira did have a melt down when it was time to leave but before that, it was great. I didn't even mind Rich's complaining because I had prepared myself for it. He hates the fair and the outrageous price that goes along with it. So each time he complained, I was able to laugh because I was ready for it. love you Rich! It was such a great feeling to have Garret & Kira enjoying themselves today. They got along great. 
Rich bonding with a goat! cute, huh?
Our first stop at the fair was the goats. Rich has a friend from work who raises them & so we went to visit his goats. They were really cute. It was a lot of fun feeding them. Kira was really scared to do it at first but quickly decided that they weren't out to eat her hair. She & Garret loved feeding them.  Jace thought they were pretty cool too. One goat nibbled on his fingers & he thought that was pretty funny.
This was in the cow barn. I think it's funny! You had to watch your step in that barn!
Then it was off to the rides. I didn't really get any good pictures. I enjoyed watching the kids too much to remember about the camera. 
the train is always a favorite ride
so much fun on dragon coaster

my happy kiddos!
Jace loved the excitement all around him but it sure did tire him out! He fell asleep holding his bottle.
happy mom!
On a side note, my hair barely curls anymore!!! wahhhh! It started happening after giving birth to Jace. What's a girl to do!

Fair hating dad... I think he secretly likes it. Well, no not really. He's too cheap! :)
It was a great time today. I'm really glad that we took the kids. Can't wait for next year!!! But I think we will leave Rich at home and he is in agreement with that!

2 comments:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

haha, loved this post! we'll make a fair lover out of Rich

J and H Hunsaker said...

Rich cheap NEVER ;)