Saturday, September 4, 2010

Our Memphis visit!


This was our friend who spent the afternoon sitting with us on the front porch of Robert's house.




For some reason, the camera didn't come out much while we were in Memphis. Maybe because the heat and humidity that I suffered from while we were there fried my brain. Seriously, I think that was the HOTTEST weather I have ever experienced in my life! It was SO HOT! But our visit was still great despite the heat. We managed to make it up to Louisville to visit Robert's family. It was a great visit and I can't wait to meet their new baby! At mom's house, if we were outside, the water hose was on. It wasn't possible to be outside without getting wet. The kids took quite a few baths outside. They loved it. We went to Juan's house, out to eat a few times, swimming, fishing, and of course, Walmart. Poor West Memphis, they need a Target! We had a really great visit and I can't wait to go back next year but hopefully without so much heat & humidity!
Melanie & Garret
Lauren, Daddy, & Robert

This is classic Robert! I remember him doing this when we were kids and flipping Jeanie off the back of the motorcycle. Oh Robert, you are sooo funny!


Garret for some reason thinks that he needs to look mad in pics.
But as you see, he was very happy playing in this tub! I just let them get in, clothes and all.
Branden & Grandma toe
my mexican Kira!






Luis & Garret having a blast at Chuck E Cheese 
Kira & Joshua going for a ride. She loved it!


For Maria... 



1 comment:

Joe and Liz said...

Bummer we missed you here in Memphis...I didn't know you came out. Glad you had a great time visiting your family!!! This summer was MISERABLE with the heat...I honestly can't wait for fall to come!!