Just a quick update... Rich had his second hand surgery today. This should be the last one. Hopefully his finger will be fully functional now. He does have to do some therapy with it. His doctor is certain that everything will work. Yay for Rich! He is in the bed right now sleeping off his surgery. His hand and arm are all bandaged. I can't wait to see it unwrapped.
The kids are doing good. Kira is being her usual self and getting in Garret's way while he is trying to make train tracks. Her speech is improving. She is actually copying a lot of what she hears now and can say little sentences. They aren't always clear but I can usually figure out what she is saying. Her new thing is to pretend to be sleeping anytime she gets into trouble. The second Rich or I get on to her, her eyes close and she pretends to snore. It is quite hilarious and very hard to be upset at her when she does this. Smart little thing.
Garret is doing great. He is happy to be back in school. He had a hard time adjusting last week but seems to be back to his normal self this week. He has fallen even more in love with Sonic the Hedgehog. He can't get enough of watching the cartoon or playing the game. I think I prefer Thomas but oh well. We took him swimming last night and I am still amazed at how much he loves the water now. It is fun seeing him enjoy it so much.
I am doing pretty well. I've had fun this week with my new project. I joined the trial offer of the grocery game and have loved getting so many groceries at about half the price! I think I might stick with it. Supposedly, your savings should become even better as you get your stockpile. I hope so. It is a lot of work but I think it will be worth it. Another project on the horizon is sewing. I don't know how this will go. My mom is getting me a sewing machine for my birthday. She is determined to have me make a dress or something for Kira to wear. We'll see.



1 comment:
Way to represent!
What is the grocery game?
Post a Comment