Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The day after the feast

The dogs... Brenda and Jake

McDonalds

Soooo sad Noah. The dogs kept stealing his stick.

cutie Danica

burn, baby burn

Our vacation was awesome. Friday morning, I got up and ventured to Target and JCPenny for some black friday shopping. I was successful in getting everything I set out to buy. I had a big black cop in line behind me at Target that became my friend and didn't let me get trampled on the way in. He was great. I was hoping to run into Juan and Stephanie but didn't. I know they had some successful shopping too. Robert, Melanie, and Branden were by the far the bravest. They went to Walmart! But of course, it was a zoo and they just ended up leaving. Some lady even got arrested at Walmart for fighting over a playstation and breaking it. Dumb lady. She even had to pay for it after she broke it. What a waste! The rest of the day was spent lounging around. We did actually manage to go to McDonald's for lunch. No one wanted to cook. Daddy played with his pyro toy and burned a bunch of branches and leaves. The kids had fun running around the fires. Only in the country can you get away with burning so much stuff.





No comments: