Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tag, I'm it

"hubby tag"

Where we met: training class for FedEx

How long we dated before we got hitched: about a year & a half, with a couple months off

How long have we been married: 7 years, Dec 1st.

What's my fav feature about him: his eyes, forearms, legs, there are just too many to list

What's my fav quality about him: his sense of humor

What's his nickname for me: nancel

His fav color: red, duh!

His fav food: prime rib and turkey, not the sandwich sliced turkey but the actual cooked bird

His fav sport: I would normally say baseball but I think right now, it's UTAH football

Who said the L word first: I have no idea, probably me

First kiss, when and where: Rich & I seem to disagree about this. I remember it being in his car after one of our dates. It was very exciting.

Fav couple thing to do: for me... it's our talks we have at night while laying in bed with the kids sound asleep

How many kids: 2, Garret and Kira

His hidden talent: drawing...he is quite the artist but doesn't think so

His age: 30

His fav music: 80's hair bands, especially Metallica

What I admire most about him: how dedicated he is to our family, especially our kids and his patient with me

His fav pastime: SPORTS!!! and beating Chris at video games (or beating Chris up if the results weren't the way he thought they should be)

Will he read this: of course!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting this. i really enjoyed reading it. good insight into you two.
jillana

Unknown said...

You need to add "or beating Chris up if he can tell that Chris is letting him win to avoid a beatdown"

The Watson's... said...

glad you liked it Jill. I enjoyed writing about Rich.

well Chris, you just got beat up for a lot of things, huh?