Since the kids did so great in the Primary presentation, I gave them all a party. Friday night was the girls and Saturday was the boys. The girls had a great time painting their nails, putting on make up, and dancing all around. We even enjoyed yummy brownie sundays. It was fun.
The boys got to battle it out on the Wii, gamecube, and of course trains, all while munching on corn dogs, chips, and chocolate chip bars. The boys were a bit more of a handful than the girls but that's okay. I think they all had fun being together and that was the point of doing this.
Sadie showed us her knock out dance moves.
Allison is so strong! or Sadie is a feather. :)
Emiley and Ellie... love the make up!Notice the song they are dancing to. The girls loved it!




3 comments:
next time you start videoing, maybe you could warn me so I don't keep making a fool of myself...ugh! I guess it comes natural!
That's so cool of you!!
Wow! That is a great idea. I bet the kids had fun. It was fun seeing all the kids I remember.
Post a Comment