Sunday, August 17, 2008

Day at the Zoo

Donating a dollar for a good cause (at least I think so)


We had a great time at Point Defiance zoo on Wednesday. Garret's favorite animals were the sharks. He's been obsessed with them since watching shark week. Kira loved the meerkats and I liked the elephants the best (since the tigers weren't out). We got to touch starfish and turtles, watch the sharks be fed, play with the goats, and watch a cute animal show. Garret even got to give a parrot a dollar. It actually took the dollar from your hand and put it in the box. Garret loved it.


The kids thought this chair was so fun.


The goat is eating Garret's shirt!



Kira just poked the poor goats.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should have brought some tin cans or something like that to feed the goats - I bet they'd eat it. I fed my assignment to one on a field trip to hogle zoo.