Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

Halloween was great this year! The kids had fun and that is what matters to me. 

We just went around our neighborhood for trick or treating. I'm so glad. It felt good to see our neighbors having fun with our kids. Since Kira wasn't feeling well, she only lasted 30 minutes. She was happy to go home & hand out candy. Usually Garret trick or treats for maybe 45 minutes but this year, he lasted almost TWO HOURS! I think it brought a tear to Rich's eye.

Princess Peach (who would not wear a wig), Jace, & Count Garret
I really wanted to paint up Garret's face but he wasn't having it. That is all the makeup he let me put on him. But he loved his costume. He received many compliments around the neighborhood.

Garret's candy. This picture doesn't do it justice. There is sooo much!

No comments: