Tuesday, October 4, 2011

golfing

Rich & I went golfing today. I have to say, it was so fun! I was very nervous about going. I didn't really know what to expect of myself. I had no clue how I would play. But it was a blast! Rich played great. He had some excellent shots. And he helped me along the way. I am glad to report that I was able to hit the ball and at least move it in the right direction. Most holes are a par 3 & I managed to get a 5 on almost every one of them. Not great by any means but I was happy to at least put the ball in the hole. We had a fantastic time!

I will be pro in no time! ha!



The power house!

The weather was great today and the golfing was fun. We missed Garret & talked about him a lot. Next time he will have to come with us!


No comments: