It's been a while since I have thought about the blog. Poor thing has been neglected. It's time to pay some attention to it. Life has been good, hard, sleepy, forgetful, fun, busy. I have seen family more in the last few months than in the last few years it seems like. There have been births, deaths, birthday parties, weddings, and a whole bunch of other things. I am happy to report that I am finally getting some good sleep at night but my memory, for some reason has decided not to return. I don't know if I will ever get it back! But whether I do or don't, I am learning to use a calendar. Never really had to do that before but now it is a must! I am very much in love with my family. And I'm happy to feel somewhat normal again.
 |
| my 34th birthday! don't you love my Twilight calendar! |
 |
| Garret's 8th birthday. I can't believe he is that old! |
 |
| Rich's cute basketball team |
 |
| my princess Kira... Our house is one big toybox! |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment