I have to admit that I really do love living in the Pacific Northwest. And I know that Rich loves it too! I was a little worried about this summer. It seemed like it was never going to show up but it finally did! The rain stopped and the sun had made it's glorious appearance. When it's rainy, the weather does get to me at times but for the most part it's nice. The weather these past few weeks has been great. Rich would say that it's been too hot. He's likes the temp around 60. I prefer 75. Crazy ole man! Anyway, besides the weather, I love the sandy and rocky beaches, all of the water, the mountains, our house, and all of my super duper friends! We haven't done much this summer so far except play at the beach and the track but our vacations start tomorrow. We can't wait to see our families!
Hanging out at Dash Point State Park. We saw lots of jelly fishes!
Camping in the back yard!
my little fairy...
Garret & Kira hanging out in the grass at Chamber's Bay, one of our very favorite places here!
Garret went strawberry picking. He had a great time and brought me a bucket full of ripe strawberries. I made some yummy strawberry bread from his pickings.
hanging with friends at Saltwater State park
Me and some of my amazing friends waiting in line for the midnight showing of Eclipse!!! Woo Hoo!!!



2 comments:
I've never even heard of strawberry bread, but it sounds and looks delish!
I'm glad you have great friends. I believe you can live anywhere as long as you have a friend close by.
Post a Comment