
Garret is a big 1st grader now! My little boy isn't so little anymore. The first day of school was great. Garret was up and ready to go an hour before school even started. He was so excited. He gets to walk to school everyday with his super friend, Cameron. His teacher seems nice. He is in a 1st/2nd grade split class. I'm sure he will do great. I am excited for him but I do miss him each day. By lunch time, Kira is asking to go get him. She misses him too.
5 comments:
he looks so cute - great hair!
-jillana
Still love that he sits next to Alice Cooper and Alex Jensen!
yeah, I really like his hair cut right now.
Chris, I would have never noticed that!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHr6GbWPBVQ
For the Alice Cooper in all of us!
Can you believe you have a 1st grader? I still remember watching Garret when you guys were getting ready to move. Two little two year olds watching "The Incredibles".
Love Kira's new do. Makes her look so grown up.
Glad to see you are all doing well.
Post a Comment