Monday, June 22, 2009

Boots





It's summer time and Kira is still wearing her boots. She loves them! Girls are too funny! She loves her fingernails and toenails painted. Garret actually painted them for her on Sunday. She shows everyone and tells them "pretty." I'm still struggling with her hair though. She really doesn't like for me to touch it. I guess she gets it from her mom. :) She has fallen in love with Dora, Dora, Dora the Explorer. You know that you all just sang that in your head! Her speech is improving but is still lacking for her age. Hopefully the speech therapy will help. She surpised us all the other day by saying my name. I was wrestling with Rich (why I haven't learned my lesson, I don't know) and of course, I got hurt. Kira came into the room and asks "okay Nancy?" It made the pain just melt away. I was so shocked that I couldn't do anything but laugh. It was so cute. And Garret always takes my side when it comes to our wrestling matches. I have the best kids ever!!!

No comments: