Thursday, April 9, 2009

Friday, our last day in Utah

So on Friday, since the weather wasn't good enough for the zoo, we went to Bird World instead. We had fun playing with all of the pet store animals.
cute Easter bunny
I want a bird
Claudia and the giant placo
We love guinea pigs
After that, we visited Temple Square. I really love that place.

This is what Brent looked like for most of the day
One of the many protestors out for General Conference. I really can't stand these guys.inside Temple Square
dirty face Kira by the reflection pool
view from the top of the church office buildings
Kira telling us to stop. She wanted on the elevator.
Kira when she got off of the elevator
We visited the small cemetary where Brigham Young is buried.Eliza R. Snow's grave. She is awesome!

After Temple Square, we went to the U book store and Great Grandma's again. Brent & Claudia picked up our favorite pizza on the way.

The Pie Pizzaria...This is the best pizza ever!!! If you have never been, you are so missing out!

2 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

I'm so glad you got to visit everyone in Utah. Looks like you guys had a blast!
P.S. I love all those food places...the Pie...yummy and Training Tables cheese fries. So good!

THE CONKS said...

Looks like you all had fun. We can't wait to go back to Utah next month!